Your request will be handled ASAP
• Wide Range of Qualified Experienced Crew standing by
F.C.C. FLY CREW LTDestablished operations in 2020.
Homebase is Cyprus.
Goal was to link aircraft owners, airlines and agents to experienced Flight Crew.
Over the year F.C.C. developed close relations with several leading aviation parties and representatives around the world.
FCC turned single-point-contact for airline, agents, Flight Training Institutes and private enterprises for professional pilot services.
FCC is providing Worldwide high-quality Flight Crew for
• Ferry Flights
• Maintenance/Company Test Flights and Change of Owner/Operator Demo Flights
• Flight Instruction, Line Training and IOE
• Simulator Instruction
• Ad-hoc dispatch of experienced Flight Crew for short-term contracts.
• Recruitment of pilots for short/long term contracts.
Private Company F.C.C. FLY CREW LTD it’s employees, directors or affiliates hereafter referred to as “FCC”.
FCC hereby grants pilots and customers, the use of FCC services and information, hereafter referred to as ‘the customer’ or ‘the pilot(s)’ respectively, access to services offered by FCC websites or it’s employees, directors or affiliates.
Any duty as assigned or agreed upon by FCC and selected pilot(s) is referred to as ‘task’.
FCC is providing Flight Crew service and intermediation service between customer (most likely aircraft owner or agent) and the pilot(s). No pilot or registered party is entitled to priority of any kind in selection of candidates. No information to that effect will be given or suggested by FCC. Although all effort is put into finding right candidates for customer(s) FCC carries no liability of any kind when candidates are not found, or refuse a contracted duty for any reason or are delayed for any reason, or are unable to perform a contracted assignment for any reason.
Customers will make sure FCC provided pilot(s) is(are) able to perform the contracted task. Airworthiness of aircraft is determined by contracted pilot(s) after close scrutiny of aircraft and documents. Customer should assist the pilot(s) (in)directly to establish aircraft’s airworthiness and serviceability. Any contracted task should be performed with reasonable time-frame and duty time. Leading is EASA/ICAO/FAA FTL regulations. Suitable resting facilities should be agreed upon.
Information provided by third parties through FCC website or mail is kept for 12 months. FCC Privacy Statement is applicable.
Personal information will never be shared with any third party unless specifically approved by owner of that information.
Although FCC is continuously working to provide as accurate information as possible to users it is not accepting any liability for wrong, missing, faulty or false information on website or mail/telephone communication by FCC. Nor will FCC accept any liability from the use of any data that is or might be proven to be originating from FCC. FCC is not accepting any liability for lost or missing data from website or server.
FCC is designed to bring parties together. FCC is not liable for any damages from malpractice or illegitimacy of any party involved.
Cancellation: FCC is not liable for any cost or expenses or personal fee for (undue) cancellation for any reason at all. If either party decides to cancel a contract or an assignment normal agreed upon FCC fees are still due. In case pilot(s) are contracted on a daily fee and/or pay-rolling, the agreed upon reimbursement by customer will still be applicable for all days away from base. Travel expenses and other expenses incurred by pilot(s) are to be settled even if operation is canceled. FCC is, however, not liable for reimbursing said fees and expenses if a conflict arises between any of the parties involved.
Any information or appearance of FCC websites including look-and-feel and operation can be altered, adjusted, changed or updated by FCC without any prior notice to the customer, the pilot(s), or any other third party.
FCC is intellectual owner of operation and processing. No one is allowed to copy, photograph, screen shot print, any screen of website page that is owned by FCC. Nor is it allowed to download and/or analyse software that FCC is using to provide services as described above. Nor is it allowed to alter, change or adjust any information that is originating either directly or indirectly from FCC.
All intellectual property is owned by FCC.
Copying, dissemination or other use of these materials is prohibited without written permission from FCC, except and only to the extent provided in regulations of mandatory law (including legal citation), unless otherwise indicated in specific materials.
It is not allowed Web pages or individual elements (such as images, videos and interactive applications) of FCC be included in a frameset or an inline link to another web page to process, if there is confusion about the origin of the material.
FCC recruitment is done within security framework as requested by customer. Never will FCC be liable for any action or lack thereof by suggested or recruited pilot(s) that negatively affects safety and/or good name of any customer or third party involved. FCC can never be liable for scrutiny of legal documents and licenses provided by the pilot(s). Verification of licenses and documents provided by the pilot(s) is only done by FCC to select candidates that comply with a customer’s selection requirement , however it is customer’s task and prerogative to ultimately verify the pilot(s) supplied licenses and documents and identity are truthful and correct. FCC doesn’t accept any liability for false of falsified data that is supplied by the pilot(s) or any other third party.
FCC is never liable for any damage to customer(s) or third parties through any mistake, on purpose or otherwise, by the pilot(s). If the cause of a happening can not be determined for any reason FCC will also never be liable for any damages to customer(s) of third parties. FCC is never liable for hull-loss.
Customer is responsible for proper insurance coverage of aircraft as well as any liability to third parties. Pilot(s), recruited or contracted through FCC, liability is covered by customer insurance to any damage to aircraft and/or third parties as well as personal injury (medical expenses, repatriation) or death.
This disclaimer may change from time to time.
FCC hereby reserves the right at any time to modify the content or part of the content or have it removed without prior notice to you or any third party.
The term ‘flycrewcenter.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus